The Cameron Method Corporate Workshops
Achieving Consistent Creativity
The purpose of this course is to enhance consistent top creativity in the workplace. Participants will experience creativity stimulating exercises and learn mental methods to open up to creative impulses commonly ignored or missed.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals and work groups interested in increasing creativity and problem solving techniques to stimulate mental response.
Topics Presented Include:
- An overview of how the mind adopts its strategies and habits of thinking
- Automatic response patterns that can disrupt creative impulses
- Keys to your mental blocks
- A strategy to enhance desired creativity
- How to release blocks to creativity
- A method to stimulate creativity
- Experiential exercises to release mental blocks
- Keeping on track with practice
CompuMind software as well as personal and telephonic Consulting is available for continuing mental training and development using The Cameron Method.
© Copyright 1997-2000 CompuMind, Inc., All Rights Reserved.