The Cameron Method Corporate Workshops
Sales & Selling
Beyond Motivation: Consistently Improving Sales Power
For the best salesperson, even a small change in inner mindset can provide great increases in sales performance, motivation, and income. With the right mindset you can increase your control in any sales situation. This course goes beyond hype to the base of sales motivation as well as overcoming inner resistance to increasing performance. It provides techniques to enable the participant to keep focused in any circumstance. It also can help produce and keep "the winning edge."
Who Should Attend:
Individuals and work groups interested in creating and keeping a winning attitude and top performance.
Topics Presented Include:
- An overview of how the mind adopts its strategies and habits of thinking
- Automatic response patterns that inhibit performance
- Keys to motivational blocks (including cold-calling)
- A strategy to enhance motivation and self-starting
- Removing the inner blocks to real motivation
A method to create winning motivation
- Experiential exercises to release blocks to action
- Keeping on track with practice
CompuMind software as well as personal and telephonic consulting is available for continuing mental training and development using The Cameron Method.
© Copyright 1997-2000 CompuMind, Inc., All Rights Reserved.